Sunday, January 4, 2009

Danny's BEST OF 2008: Music - My Top 10 Songs of '08

I know, I know, you thought I was done with all my Best of 2008 craziness, but I'm back with one mo' post, just in case one or two people out there were wondering what my picks were for the Best Music of 2008 ... well, here they are. Since no one album stood out to me overall this year as being groundbreaking or monumental, and since we're living in the age of a la carte digital downloads anyways, this year I will limit my list to best songs of the year.

DANNY'S TOP 10 SONGS OF 2008:

1. "Paper Planes" - M.I.A.
2. "Scare Easy" - Mudcrutch
3. "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" - The Offspring
4. "Better" - Guns N' Roses
5. "Disturbia" - Rihanna
6. "Rock n' Roll Train" - AC/DC
7. "I Kissed a Girl" - Katy Perry
8. "Pork n' Beans" - Weezer
9. "Human" - The Killers
10. "Inner City Pressure" - Flight of the Conchords


See, I can do a Best-Of list that doesn't take 5 hours to read (or write!).


Once again, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment